Do you guys wear both wristwatch and band on? I was going to wear a smart casual outfit so I decided to wear a wristwatch that matches my belt but I have my Band on my left wrist. I didn't think it would be okay to have both on same side any of you guys wear them like that?
    03-01-2015 10:55 PM
    Nope, the Band has replaced my watch, unless I'm in a suit and that isn't very often.
    gadgetrants likes this.
    03-02-2015 12:03 AM
    Retired my Mavodo and use the Band
    03-02-2015 04:40 AM
    I wear my watch on the left wrist, and the Band on the right.

The watch mode is off and I use it strictly as fitness tracker and message monitor.

My watch, on-the-other-hand (no pun intended :) tells time at a glance (analog). I can symbolically, at a quick glance, know how much time is left or what time it is without having to read and figure out from digital display. I realize one can get used to reading and figuring out time remaining or get an equivalent feel from glancing a digital numbers quickly, but I don't want to.

The other thing is my watch is a very thin metallic timepiece that can slide under a shirt sleeve on my wrist without any cumbersome attempt to tell time - unlike Band which is thick and bulky and does not fit under the shirt sleeve or jacket very well.
    03-02-2015 10:54 AM
    I am retired in Florida so have no need for long sleeves or jackets so have no problem with using the band just push the button.
    03-02-2015 11:22 AM
    I have a handful of nice watches so as one user posed, wristwatch on left w/ band on the right (watch mode off of course)
    03-02-2015 05:58 PM
    The Band replaced my watch. I do have "watch mode" on.
    03-02-2015 09:45 PM
    I tried watch on left wrist and Band on right but it didn't look right to me. I have heard the Band and other similar devices called 'right wrist devices' with the implication being that they complement, and are worn together with, a wristwatch but I think for me to consider wearing both together the Band would have to be less bulky.

It's interesting because I had intended to use the Band as purely a fitness thing, I'd put it on before exercising. But now I've been using it I find the notifications & Cortana integration to be much more useful during the day then I had anticipated so I'm wearing the Band more frequently. The Moto 360 & new Huawei Watch have me intrigued (if only they supported WP).

I think for me a 'Band' in the style of the Montblanc e-strap might be fun!
    03-02-2015 11:25 PM