Charging the Band issue

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Okay I downloaded the update today and discovered that my band had stopped syncing with my 1520 MS health app. I di a couple of soft resets and it finally synced but then I encountered another issue my band wont charge. I've tried several different charger bodies including the one that came with my band and different cables including the one that came with it and different wall outlets but it does not want to start charging. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I've tried several different charger bodies including the one that came with my band and different cables including the one that came with it and different wall outlets but it does not want to start charging. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome
Be sure the clean out the charging port. Maybe use a Q-tip or something.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Update: After several more times rubbing the Q-tip on the charging port it finally started charging. Thanks DroidUser42 !!!

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem charging too, just started today. I did UST clean it out, and it looks to be charging, but it did earlier too, and then didn't actually charge. I noticed some corrosion on one side of the charging port too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon