I've tracked a biking exercise with the Band yesterday, but the information has not yet been synchronized with the other services I've connected MS Health to (all the available ones: Runkeeper, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness and MS HealthVault). Other info like sleep and steps have been synchronized. Anybody seeing the same? I'll check later tonight if Run exercises are still working.
    03-09-2015 02:43 AM
    Uhm, just replying to myself, since nobody seems to have this problem. I can confirm that for me Run exercises are synced without problems, as sleep and steps are, but Bike exercises are not.
    03-12-2015 03:06 PM
    Hi, I'm new here after picking up a Band last week. I have the same problem, runs are fine, but rides don't sync. I've tried a couple of the connected apps with no luck.
    03-12-2015 06:16 PM
    I would imagine that since the Bike "option" was added only recently, perhaps the 3rd party vendors don't know what to do with the data. Or else there's some negotiating going on on how to enter them into the other app.
    03-12-2015 06:54 PM
    True. I think the cycling functions are still a work in progress. Its only been a few days that Cycling activities show up on the web dashboard, for instance. I suspect they have to do some consulting with the third parties (even ms's own HealthVault) to get synchronization working. Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon.

Edit: Um, yeah. Or what Droiduser said!
    03-12-2015 06:54 PM
    That's indeed the most likely explanation, although technically between Run and Bike data there is really no difference. Even the Elevation data that is shown in MS Health only for Bike and not for Run is actually there is both cases. I can see it when the Run data is exported to MapMyFitness.
    03-13-2015 11:35 AM
    The official sdk which is still beta just got released so no one has been able to integrate it yet. Just give it a bit of time. The ones like mapmyfitness are almost first party because Microsoft went to them in a partnership.
    03-15-2015 10:48 AM