Got my email

goofysam

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So, I got my email to buy my band online.

Yeah!!!

Went to buy it and discovered the Microsoft gift cards can't be used for online purchases, boo.

Guess, I will need to Wai for some store availability.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I had bought one at an MS Store at the beginning of January, but had signed up for email alert in November, still haven't got my email yet... oh well...

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I had bought one at an MS Store at the beginning of January, but had signed up for email alert in November, still haven't got my email yet... oh well...

received my email last week. ordered it within 30 minutes. now the order status says "backordered." :grincry:

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
received my email last week. ordered it within 30 minutes. now the order status says "backordered." :grincry:

Doesn't the order status show "backordered" because these are not scheduled to ship until March 17? That was my understanding anyway.

I didn't sign up for the email notification until the end of January, and I haven't received an email. I was able to order using a link posted on another website despite the fact that Microsoft website has shown the Band is out of stock since news broke that the emails were going out.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine also says "In Process" and "Backordered"..

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• 17253.jpg
    17253.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs