It's back in stock! GO GO GO!

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I got that email, ordered, and now it says on my order "backordered".....

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I just received my email yesterday, but I was able to order 2 of them in the same size using two separate links that were posted on different websites last Friday. I didn't think it would let me do that, so I subsequently cancelled the second order because I don't need 2 of them.

As for the backordered status, I'm not that concerned. It was announced last week that this batch of orders wouldn't ship until March 17, so I have a feeling that the "Backordered" status is just a place holder until the expected ship date. One of the writers at winsupersite.com said that he was assured by his sources that the current orders would still ship on time.

Robert Davenport

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure that's because they are not shipping until the 17th .

I happen to go to the website logged into my MS account and it let me order just one ..

I just got my email yesterday with the link to order one ( from the mailing list )

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
What does your confirmation email say? I'm just curious, mine says ship by the 17th and when I log into Microsoft.com my order status is "In Process". Mine was ordered on 3/3.

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
What is back in stock??? I am reading this on the win central app on my phone and it doesn't say what time object is! But now I'm curious since yall r so excited. 😊

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
What does your confirmation email say? I'm just curious, mine says ship by the 17th and when I log into Microsoft.com my order status is "In Process". Mine was ordered on 3/3.
My status just says "backordered" nothing about a ship date. (ordered on the 6th)

Robert Davenport

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
they haven't charged me yet either . but i also bought the screen protector on a different order ( afterthought) and they didn't charge me for it and its already been shipped and according to tracking almost here

lpc30000

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
They put a "hold" on the money in my account this past Friday. It shows still as a pending transaction.
I was just checking the online banking and found that the transaction is gone. Not pending, not posted, just gone. Definitely have to call Microsoft to find out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo