Is it worth importing into the UK?

VRocker88

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I've liked the look of the MS band since they announced it and i've been eagerly awaiting the announcement of a release in the UK since but as of yet there's been nothing.
Now that it's getting closer to spring and my outdoor activities will spark up again, i'm tempted to import a band for tracking purposes (also the notifications when i'm too lazy to grab my phone) and i've seen a few on eBay. The one i'm looking at currently is ~?230 with shipping which isn't too bad but is it worth it?

The questions that keep going through my mind is 'what if i get it then it comes to the UK a few weeks ater for half the price' and 'is the device actually worth the money'
There's also the question of will i like it as i used to be funny about wearing things on my wrist.

What do you guys think? :)

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
" 'what if i get it then it comes to the UK a few weeks ater for half the price' " - Something tells me that 'that' won't happen. You could grab a Surface Pro 3, i7 with 512Gb for less than the i5 with 256GB imported from ebay when it was released in the U.k.

Anyway to answer... Yes. I imported mine.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
If you hang on "what if" then you'll never get it at all. There are a lot of experienced users here that could probably answer any usage question that you can throw at them. I wouldn't wait for a new new one... at this point we aren't even getting a lot of info on the version we have! Lol...

In all seriousness, if it fits your lifestyle, go for it... if you wait 3, 4, even 5 months for a new version, that's 3, 4 or 5 months not enjoying the version that's available. I think you get my point...

VRocker88

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Just my freaking luck. I placed the ebay order 1 HOUR before the UK announcement. FML.
Paid an extra ?60 (unless the seller is kind and lets me cancel) to have it a month early.

vorn182

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Just enjoy it for an extra month, I've had mine for a few weeks and although annoyed, I like being ahead of the game.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss