Band screen rotation/flip

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know if it is possible to rotate the screen on the band 180 degrees? I typically wear the band on my right hand, screen on the inside of my wrist, and its all fine, but when I switch it to my left, due to the asymmetry of the clasp, it is WAY less comfortable. When I flip the band over such that the buttons are on now pointing towards my palm the band/clasp is in the same orientation as on the right, with the MINOR problem of the screen being upside down. I would like to be able to flip it so I could be more ambidextrous with it. Thanks in advance for any help.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if it would be able to do this with an app? If so, it might just be the thing to get me going into learning how and then writing one.

euphonic code

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if it would be able to do this with an app? If so, it might just be the thing to get me going into learning how and then writing one.

No, this is not possible with an app. The Developer SDK for the Band is extremely limited in what it can do, and besides, screen orientation is something that would be regulated by the Band's OS, and likely never exposed through the SDK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss