03-20-2015 04:32 PM
31 12
tools
    In terms of the competition, Apple will set the baseline, whether it is relevant or not. It's the stories like in this link which will make the Apple look lightyears ahead of all competition. Even if Microsoft could come up with a way of demonstrating the value of insights gathered over the past months and before the launch for further product development, it will only be seen as a meager copycat of what has been going on in the "super-secret" Apple sports lab.

I just wish they would publish more, tell more and explain how it all has been done, how it works and what it can do in the future.

[video]http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/20/8264241/apple-watch-secret-fitness-lab[/url]
    OMG why did you show me this and then a video. Such BS and 2 years!! lol Also Microsoft is working with REAL athletes monitoring players performance using wearable some high tech ****. Hololens was super secret this was just a stage to sell more watch to the apple mindless. hehe

They are not even sweating, none of them, lol what a joke. Well played apple well played.
    Last edited by Kronus24; 03-20-2015 at 01:17 PM.
    03-20-2015 01:04 PM
    Kronus, I don't doubt. Probably Msft is doing the same - but it keeps quiet. From the stories Apple feeds the media with, you get the idea that there is only one real innovator in the sports monitor business. It is not true, but nowhere Apple claims to be the only one - they are just better than anyone else in packaging that for general consumption.
    03-20-2015 01:32 PM
    Kronus, I don't doubt. Probably Msft is doing the same - but it keeps quiet. From the stories Apple feeds the media with, you get the idea that there is only one real innovator in the sports monitor business. It is not true, but nowhere Apple claims to be the only one - they are just better than anyone else in packaging that for general consumption.
    Microsoft actually posted a video about it, i'm looking for it now, it was pretty amazing too, much more then apple employees not even sweating on trade mills, and elliptical machines, lol Will post video when I find it :)

damn finally found it :) But they are just using Microsoft sql severs but with the data it made a difference in there 2014 season. Which is Microsoft Health is going to do with the band!

http://news.microsoft.com/features/s...ng-technology/
    they had a bad 2013 season and finish 4th in there western division and 2014 they finish 1st.
    Last edited by Kronus24; 03-20-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: updated
    03-20-2015 02:11 PM
    Some things to keep in mind do with you negatives. There are no fitness devices with equivalent abilities which are waterproof. Also I tell everyone to go try it on, as it is completely comfortable, for some people, others not so much. Really is personal preference.
    03-20-2015 04:13 PM
    Do you think the Miband is worth it for only 15? I know there's a huuuge difference between both bands, but I cant afford the MS band..
    03-20-2015 04:19 PM
    Some things to keep in mind do with you negatives. There are no fitness devices with equivalent abilities which are waterproof. Also I tell everyone to go try it on, as it is completely comfortable, for some people, others not so much. Really is personal preference.
    I went to a store a 2 days ago and it was surprising comfortable :)
    03-20-2015 04:32 PM
31 12