Bestbuy has the band for sale online

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Do people pay $30 to $40 for a warranty on a $200 product that will be obsolete in a year? If a product doesn't come with a manufacturer's minimum 1 year warranty, no sale.

ritojr

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Do people pay $30 to $40 for a warranty on a $200 product that will be obsolete in a year? If a product doesn't come with a manufacturer's minimum 1 year warranty, no sale.

its not so much for the warranty on the product, 2 years from now when my band 'breaks' or gets 'dropped' in the sink I go to best buy, they no longer sell the band but hey band 2 is out, its a free upgrade

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
As I said in another thread I got two from Best Buy (one for my girlfriend and one for me).

Our original plan was to go to Best Buy to try them on but they didn't have them on display. Then my girlfriend asked a customer rep and he said that yes, they were expecting them but were not in yet and to come back next week. She was a little bummed so we started looking at the other watches on display just to check them out.

By pure chance she spotted the Bands in the lowest locked shelf basically hidden.

Turned out we are both medium but they only had one medium so we got it for her and I ordered mine last night online from their site. It will arrive this Friday (so basically 2 day delivery for free).

For those asking, no, no protector included.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720