Small too small, sizing help

Sicarius123

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Just imported a Microsoft Band to Australia, only to find the online sizing guide was really poor, and while I can JUST get the small on, it's ridiculously uncomfortable.

Got my digital calipers out, and metric measurements of the sizing guide are
Small: 32.9mm
Medium: 42.8mm
Large: 49.4mm

My wrist height is about a 43.9mm, and width is 58.2. Should I be looking at a Medium? Or Large? Zero ability to test fit due to location.

Off to ebay this small goes, not worth sending back to the US :(

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Just imported a Microsoft Band to Australia, only to find the online sizing guide was really poor, and while I can JUST get the small on, it's ridiculously uncomfortable.

My wrist height is about a 43.9mm, and width is 58.2. Should I be looking at a Medium? Or Large? Zero ability to test fit due to location.

Off to ebay this small goes, not worth sending back to the US :(

go for the large

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't have calipers, so I just eyeballed a ruler against my arm and it looked to be about 40 mm. I'm wearing a medium on the tightest setting. I've read that the middle setting of a medium is about the same as the tightest setting of a large. A medium would probably be the best fit, but a large could possibly work as well.

novaprime9

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I was / am between a medium and large. I actually returned the medium, thinking a large would fit better and be more comfortable. Even on the tightest setting, the large constantly alerted me to "adjust the fit" or even "Hey, where did you go?"

It's unfortunate, but the difference between medium and large is much greater than the difference between small and medium.

This is just my experience, but I hope it helps.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I'd go medium. You're only 1 mm away from the medium, but 5.5 mm off from the large.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
According to two different size guides I used, my 44mm wrist should go with a large. MS recommends going with a larger option if your wrist falls between two sizes. I find this a bit odd considering I am neither tall (170 cm / 67 in) or muscular/fat-armed. But the suggestions for you to go to a medium sound about correct.
band.jpg

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'd go medium. I have what is considered a small wrist, but measured several times before ordering a medium (not yet received). I read several articles that they are generally sized small - strange for a company based in USA ;-)

ListeningStone

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a major problem with the Microsoft Band!!! None of them fit me. The Large is too small. Is there a chance that Microsoft will be making an extra large soon. I already have a Fitbit Charge in Extra Large and it fits nicely. Would like to upgrade to the Microsoft band but not until they have a device for large wristed people. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers