Mykronoz and Zewatch2

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for bringing this watch to my attention. It would appear no one on Mobile Nations forums has reviewed this yet. Maybe send a Tip/suggestion in asking someone to review it? You can use either Social media or the contact us on the website to do this. There are links on the main page of WC.

It looks like a nice piece of kit.

Martin Spilovsky

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
@Ruan, would you recommend bying the watch, could you share your own feelings +/-. I really thinking of buying then. how is the battery life?

Martin

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They say about 3 days battery life.

I will stick with my Pebble 301BL (the original one) for a while longer, there is something to be said about a 7-10 day battery life. The Pebble goes off on me about 10-15 times an hour during the day but, still I charge it once a week.

Martin Spilovsky

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
@Davidin, I was thinking about Pebble but there is no dirrect support for Windows phone, do you use the Pebble Watch prod for the configuration, how does it perform, notifications, email, calls, sms, calendars?

Martni

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
@Davidin, I was thinking about Pebble but there is no dirrect support for Windows phone, do you use the Pebble Watch prod for the configuration, how does it perform, notifications, email, calls, sms, calendars?

Martni

Download the Pebble Notifications app and side load it (a few threads on it). It does everything, Texts, calls, emails, SMS, calendars etc. Does everything Pebble does on the other phones...

Now, will this app work with the new COLOR Pebble time ? No idea, need to get access to one to try... After owning this pebble for about 3 weeks, I love it, I would totally buy the Pebble time but, not before knowing that it works 100%...

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Download the Pebble Notifications app and side load it (a few threads on it). It does everything, Texts, calls, emails, SMS, calendars etc. Does everything Pebble does on the other phones...

Now, will this app work with the new COLOR Pebble time ? No idea, need to get access to one to try... After owning this pebble for about 3 weeks, I love it, I would totally buy the Pebble time but, not before knowing that it works 100%...
Slight O/T here, but I'm getting a pebble time and time steel from their Kickstarter and just recently picked up a Lumia 635. Once I receive them, I'll try it out and post back up on WC here. :)

Martin Spilovsky

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Is the Pebble notifications somehow limited, because I dont see it at least not in EU / Slovakia shop and I cannot install apps locally, I got from a friend the watch for 2 days testing phase I wonder how it will work - ATM using this Pebble Lite, it works pretty good. just FYI the price has dropped to 100Eur think gonna buy it :D

PS: update I dont know why but when I leave Pebble Watch Lite the Bluetooth connection to pebble drops :(((( hmmm, iny ideas

Last edited:

anon(6098928)

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,

I have just bought a ZeWatch2. I can confirm that, so far, its seems to work with my Lumia 930:

* I can connect via Bluetooth 2.1
* I can sync data from the watch to my phone.
* The watch notifies of incoming calls, though there is not caller id.

anon(6098928)

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

To clarify:
* Data which syncs = distance, calorie used, sleep information etc.
* SMS notifications do not work. Call notifications do work, just without caller ID.
* No music controls, or at least I have not worked out if thats possible.
* OS on Lumia 930 = 8.1 update 1

rgallini

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I just returned a ZeWatch2. it was disappointing. Aside from the glaring feature limitations noted in the other posts (mainly lack of notifications), I thought it was simply not a good product. The display would shut off in 5 seconds, and was not configurable, so it really was not functional as a basic watch. It had a very limited LED-like display and a cheap plastic build. If you simply want a fitness tracker it would work, but I think there are better options in that category.

ylap

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a ZeFit. It works just fine. Notice, all MyKronoz WP apps are just for data sync, it does not run and does not need to run in the background. The main option is to enable sync on WP via BT 4.0 LE. Thats it. It was the reason I bought ZeFit. Because with any other watch from MyKronoz I will get the same - WP does not support SMS notifications and other functions available on Android etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos