How to import Runtastic history in Microsoft Health

ealkalai

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I am expecting today Microsoft Band.
But I have been using Runtastic 3-4 months now to track my activities. I know that there is no direct way to import or transfer the data from Runtastic service into Microsoft Health. In addition, I contacted Runtastic and they do not intend to do so in the near future.

But does someone have a Runtastic Gold subscription to inform us if you can export your data in any format? Then with some probable transformation we could enter them to Microsoft Health.

pil71

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
TCX to microsoft Health

I hope that somebody figured the way how to import TCX file to MS Health. I can not use my band during exercise, and monitor my HR with chest strap. I would like to keep all my efforts on one platform and importing TCX will do it.

morbility

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Bump, just got a Band 2, any one make any progress? I have a premium account with runtastic and have submitted a support ticket so we'll see what I hear back.

morbility

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't look good... :(

"Hello Andrew,
Thank you for your ticket.
At the moment, we have no concrete plans about the integration of this device, but here at Runtastic we are very grateful for all the feedback we receive from our users. I have forwarded your ticket to our product managers for review.
Please note, that we cannot report back to each individual user regarding the implementation or the progress of your idea due to the amount of feedback we receive.
I would like to thank you in the name of the whole Runtastic team. A user's feedback is the best feedback we can wish for.
Runtastic Regards - Runtastische Gr??e,
Christinne
Help Team Runtastic"

patrikuv

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be a solution here. MS Health is possible to connect with Runkeeper. I suppose it will be possible to export Runtastic data, import them to Runkeeper and then connect (sync?) Runkeeper with Health. This should works (maybe :)). Anyone has a time to give a try?

patrikuv

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So, I tried... But it was not successful. The problem is, that when I connected Microsoft Health with Runkeeper, nothing happened. No data were synchronised and there is no way how to do it works. Or anyone was successful?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans