stopped receiving messages.

Branden Lucero

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
i tried turning off both devices. i tried re-pairing both devices. i tried turning the message tile off, sync, turn it back on, and sync through the health app. i tried shut off the band through the actual settings instead of hard reset. i sent a message to myself and i got a message on the band. but then my brother texted me and nothing on the band popped up, so the issue is still continuing.

i have no idea what's going on. it was working perfectly fine last night.

Branden Lucero

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
calls come in just fine, so why not messages? i dont understand...

i mean seriously, i did 30-35 minute work out last night, everything was fine. everything synced. messages from my brother were coming in just fine, and then i went to sleep. woke up, and noticed i wasnt getting anything. i didnt even sleep with it on wrist. i took it off.

Branden Lucero

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
i did a full factory reset. same issue still. (shouldnt have done that, since now all my stats for today have been resetted back to zero)

i'm assuming none of you are experiencing this error at all. if i havent gotten one single reply from someone.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
i did a full factory reset. same issue still. (shouldnt have done that, since now all my stats for today have been resetted back to zero)

i'm assuming none of you are experiencing this error at all. if i havent gotten one single reply from someone.

happens to me once in a while. maybe once a month or so. What helps in my case is a reboot of the phone. I think in my case it's a bluetooth sync issue that gets resolved after a reboot of the phone.

edit: PS, why not edit your own post instead of creating a new one?
also, just in case. There are known sync problems under W10.

Branden Lucero

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
i forget that these forums posts dont expire on editing. some forums i go to and they give you like 20 minutes to edit before your posts becomes expired and you have to make a new post. :straight:

also, i'm not running win10, because 1020 doesnt have it even though i would like. right now, all i'm getting is very selective message syncing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077