Band shut down?

ritojr

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
So have had my band for 2 weeks and enjoy it greatly. Today I plugged it in to charge and meanwhile synced to my phone to download my most recent stats. Suddenly I could hear the band vibrating on the table it was laying on. I picked it up and it continued to vibrate, each vibration a little less than the previous. Until eventually it stopped (maybe a minute). Now the band will not turn on, wont connect to Bluetooth, and connecting to the charger does nothing.

Thoughts? Pretty disappointed that this thing cant even last 2 weeks before breaking

ritojr

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Ive been using it just on one of my phone chargers, think an old nokia one from when I had my 925.

Regardless it did eventually come back about 12 hours later. Stated the battery was dead so I let it charge up and then it worked. Weird thing is when I initially charged it was around 40%, so i am guessing something locked up on it, drained the battery all the way, then once that happened I was able to get it going again. Odd but at least its working now

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes