Delete / Clear messages & email from Band?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Long story short, it's not possible from the band.

As far as I know, the band only receives notifications, and clearing those notifications only clears them on the band. There isn't any cross talk back to the phone to clear them or delete them on the phone. Unfortunately, we don't know if this is in the works of even possible in a future update.

WAR

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
To confirm, deleting them off the phone does not clear the band either. So, a certain buffer number will be received on the band and then I assume the oldest will be written over. Thanks!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that it's correct... Should have mentioned that.

FWIW, I believe there is an app that can clear all the notifications on the band.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
If you are on a windows phone with the band you can get "clear my band' it's an app to clear notices and email off your band I do mine daily

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Actually, if an email address is on your email VIP list, then you should have three options below the email: Reply, Reply All, and Delete. You can delete an email this way. But there's no way to interact with all your email through the Band this way. Only VIP ones...

Idris Ahmed1

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
If you read a notification on your band, this will not clear the notification on your phone.

If you read a notification on your phone, this will not clear the notification on your band.

In fact, the only way to clear the notifications on your band is by using an app called "Clear My Band"

Again, this will not clear the notification on your phone.

Atl-HIker

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Just to add to Mondiue's comment, you must save the disable and again save the enable when you turn it back on. Otherwise it does not work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb