Orderthe new Surface devicesfor Fall 2021 right here!

Elete
    Last edited by Stockmoose16; 11-05-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    04-07-2015 02:21 PM
    Corporate email can mean lots of things
    He's probably referring to the Android "Email" app - not to be confused with the "Gmail" add. Yes, Android has two email apps.

Now that he mentions it, I don't think I've been getting notifications about "Email", just the "Gmail". But then for some odd reason, Email doesn't sync automatically. I have to do it manually. I haven't figured out why. The settings I find seem to be on "auto".
    Corporate email can mean lots of things so you really need to be a bit more specific. As far as my company email goes, which uses Microsoft's hosted exchange (Office 365 for Business) all emails post to the band a second or two after they post to my Lumia 928. Since you mention Android though, I would generally expect the problem is on the phone itself. Android may offer flexibility but unless something has changed quite recently its actual handling of email behind the reader is still very clumsy....
    04-07-2015 03:09 PM
    Corporate email can mean lots of things
    He's probably referring to the Android "Email" app - not to be confused with the "Gmail" add. Yes, Android has two email apps.

Now that he mentions it, I don't think I've been getting notifications about "Email", just the "Gmail". But then for some odd reason, Email doesn't sync automatically. I have to do it manually. I haven't figured out why. The settings I find seem to be on "auto".
    04-07-2015 03:59 PM