iOS Apps for the Band

erichyde43

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Since the SDK Preview has been out for a few weeks now, I'm wondering if any iOS apps have utilized it. I've seen the "pimp my band" type apps for Android and WP8 but nothing on iOS yet.

I've also heard mentions that Cortana will be making the 3rd party move to iOS and Android. Fingers crossed we get some good integration on the Band.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I guess now Windows Phone users can laugh at us iOS users for not having the cool apps for the Band. Makes me sorta wish I had a Windows Phone. Not knowing much about the SDK, is it even available for iOS and Android?

Kronus24

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
The only app is the Microsoft Health app. Which probably going to be like that for a while. My friends has a iPhone and she is jealous of all the things I can do with the band, like changing wallpapers, the whip app etc. An Cortana, she is really jealous of me speaking sing etc and its plays through my phone. lol Wonder if IPhone will be able to reply to text with the keyboard like the windows phone, its works really well :)

Kronus24

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I guess now Windows Phone users can laugh at us iOS users for not having the cool apps for the Band. Makes me sorta wish I had a Windows Phone. Not knowing much about the SDK, is it even available for iOS and Android?

Yes the SDK is available for IOS and Andriod all over the same functions as the windows Phone SDK. I thought IOS has the most Biggest and best developers, so I guess the developers don't have a Microsoft band. Because they waiting to get a APPLE watch which is THE BEST wearable ever :)/s

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I've thought about writing one myself, I've got an iPhone and a Band, but I'm so backlogged with work right now I don't know when I'm going to even have a chance to look at it. I'm hoping someone with a better motor than me will beat me to it.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've thought about writing one myself, I've got an iPhone and a Band, but I'm so backlogged with work right now I don't know when I'm going to even have a chance to look at it. I'm hoping someone with a better motor than me will beat me to it.

If you do get around to it Yonic keep us in the loop. I have a WP, but have a few friends using their iphone with the Band and they too getting jelly over all the WP apps out. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa