Microsoft band shipped in UK.

BenGutt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine has shipped too - ordered 10th April.
In case it makes any difference it was through a link the Microsoft Partner Program sent me to the Microsoft Store. Comes with a Magazine subscription to Mens/Womens health.

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where the Band is being shipped from? The UPS website is giving the time it was last updated as Eastern Time...it's not being shipped from the US is it?

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I hope it is UK. My Surface Pro 3 shipped from UK. I got it the day after I received the UPS consignment number/tracking info. So hopefully, we will get the band tomorrow. Like others have said from the original Pre-Order it does say get it on the 15th if pre-ordered.

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope it is UK. My Surface Pro 3 shipped from UK. I got it the day after I received the UPS consignment number/tracking info. So hopefully, we will get the band tomorrow. Like others have said from the original Pre-Order it does say get it on the 15th if pre-ordered.

Ah great, thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll keep my eye on the UPS website and hope it updates!

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine shipped at 2:30pm today from Amazon. Out of interest, when did everyone order and what size?

I ordered Small on 17th March - initially MS Store wouldn't put it through for some stock fulfilment issue so I opted for Amazon. I called MS last week when I saw they still had Small offered but with 3-4 days shipping wasn't fast enough. I'm flying out for business on Thursday so I'm really glad Amazon Prime should be on track for tomorrow. I even called them yesterday to check stock was OK since the Small and Large are listed as longer than next day. Ultimately all good and bring on tomorrow :-D

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 17th March and went for Medium. I used the size guide and I was on the line between small and medium so figured I'd better opt for the larger of the two. Fingers crossed I made the right choice!

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered from Microsoft (to get free Zagg screen protector. A medium. I measured right on the small/medium line on the template, but heard/read a few stories of, 'if in doubt between small and medium, go medium'.

Mine is chugging it's way from Tamworth to Glasgow as I type this.

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine from the Microsoft Store for the screen protector, a size small as a my wrist is so tiny, it resembles a lolly stick, hoping that it fits.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb