Push sports scores to the Band?

stressds

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

So until an official (or unofficial) sports tile gets made for the Band, is anyone using an app that sends text notifications for sports scores (specifically thinking about MLB).

I thought the ESPN app had that functionality, but I can't find it. Anyone know a good app that will send me texts with scores / other info? Or does anyone have another workaround?

Thanks for any help!

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sign up for IFTTT and Pushalot. Use IFTTT to push notifications to your devices via Pushalot. You can get final scores for a specific team, news for a specific team, or in-game updates for a specific team. Works Great, and has many other uses in addition to sports updates.

I use IFTTT to notify me if anyone makes an instagram or twitter post from my cafe, to get tomorrow's forecast pushed to me at 7 pm every eve, to notify me if there are new articles posted with certain search parameters, to let me know if there is a craigslist posting that meets my search criteria, etc.

pepelepieux

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I use a nifty app called SofaScore LiveScore.
You can chose the sport and what to be notified to you depending on the sport.

It is free and it works flawlessly.

fgol

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey all,

So until an official (or unofficial) sports tile gets made for the Band, is anyone using an app that sends text notifications for sports scores (specifically thinking about MLB).

I thought the ESPN app had that functionality, but I can't find it. Anyone know a good app that will send me texts with scores / other info? Or does anyone have another workaround?

Thanks for any help!

Yes - MLB works fairly well. The notifications are truncated but I usually get a feel for how the game is going w/o pulling my phone out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05