Band Update

dan.booth

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My band just picked up an update, but on first look I can't spot anything new. I'm in the UK, can't be a coincidence that the Band gets it's UK launch tomorrow. Build version now showing as 10.2.2818.0 09 R. Anybody know what's in the update?

Last edited:

dbregman

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
What OS are you using? I'm android and still on 10.2.26120 90 R

EDIT
I stand corrected. Mine just updated. Still nothing in the change log.

Last edited:

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Last week, I saw a comment wishing that the alarm would work while in sleep tracking mode. I thought my Band already did this, but the other person swore that it didn't. I couldn't test it at the time because my Band had been sent in for warranty.

I got my replacement Band two days ago and received this new firmware update before I could start using it. My alarm went off this morning while in sleep tracking mode. If this wasn't a feature before, it might be one of the updates, but I still think that other commenter was wrong about the alarm not working in sleep tracking mode.

erichyde43

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
That was already a feature since the very first update last december. Using it since. You just have to set the alarm before going into sleep mode...or pause sleep tracking and turn alarm to on mode. Basically..just have your alarm set to On and it will work in sleep tracking mode.

More on topic for the thread... I haven't seen new features. I work in software development and it was likely the globalization update being pushed to the band (unit conversions, languages, etc) But no confirmation yet.

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Last week, I saw a comment wishing that the alarm would work while in sleep tracking mode. I thought my Band already did this, but the other person swore that it didn't. I couldn't test it at the time because my Band had been sent in for warranty.

I got my replacement Band two days ago and received this new firmware update before I could start using it. My alarm went off this morning while in sleep tracking mode. If this wasn't a feature before, it might be one of the updates, but I still think that other commenter was wrong about the alarm not working in sleep tracking mode.

My experience is that if the alarm is set on your phone, then it won't get pushed to the Band during sleep tracking. If you set the alarm on the Band itself, then it will go off during sleep tracking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99