Band Screen Protector in UK

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get a screen protector in the UK (I didn't buy from MS store so didn't get the free one)? Would like to get one asap. The ms store has one but is quoting 3-5 days delivery, which means I can't use my new band until next week potentially :(

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Lot's showing on Amazon. I got mine with my band from Microsoft (ordered at the same time). It's nothing special (ZAGG one), but I would recommend getting one quick - the screen scratches easily.

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Lot's showing on Amazon. I got mine with my band from Microsoft (ordered at the same time). It's nothing special (ZAGG one), but I would recommend getting one quick - the screen scratches easily.

The problem with the amazon screen protectors is that a lot of them are US sellers, so would take a long time to arrive unfortunately

atrsh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The problem with the amazon screen protectors is that a lot of them are US sellers, so would take a long time to arrive unfortunately

You can try use the clear scotch tape for temporary protection before the screen protector arrives. I got mine (Zagg screen protector) included with the bundle when I purchased it from the Microsoft Store.

figgyUK

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the UK and got mine from Microsoft so it came with a Zagg but I screwed it up and it ripppled up so I chucked it.

I've ordered the Skinomi 6 pack from Amazon which, as you say, are going to take at least 10 days to get here. I'm going 'naked' for the time being and hope I don't do too much scratchy damage :-/

petevick

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Skinomi is brilliant - well worth the money. Mine has been on for around 3 months, with no look of wear on it at all - and no scratches :)

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the UK and got mine from Microsoft so it came with a Zagg but I screwed it up and it ripppled up so I chucked it.

I've ordered the Skinomi 6 pack from Amazon which, as you say, are going to take at least 10 days to get here. I'm going 'naked' for the time being and hope I don't do too much scratchy damage :-/

Messed mine up as well finger prints everywhere so just binned it. I need to send my Band back away as too big & I need a Meduim

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

I'm in the US, so I can't help the OP out with where to purchase. I just wanted to say that I didin't get a screen protector with my original purchase. I thought I was careful, but it only took 2 days for light scratches to start showing up. Fortunately, I got another chance after getting a warranty replacement for a faulty HR monitor. I put a Skinomi protector on the replacement unit as soon as it arrived. It took about a day for the last bit of bubbles to work themselves out and now the screen protector is barely noticeable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans