It is always empty. Notifications come to each individual apps.
    04-16-2015 05:34 AM
    I am talking about the tile in band. I don't see anything queued in that tile although my phone is receiving notifications all the time.
    04-16-2015 06:14 AM
    I am talking about the tile in band. I don't see anything queued in that tile although my phone is receiving notifications all the time.

Are you missing something in the settings for the notifications?
    04-16-2015 06:22 AM
    Are you missing something in the settings for the notifications?
    I checked settings in band, nothing about notifications. Do you know?
    04-16-2015 06:28 AM
    I've had mine since yesterday and it shows things like updated app notifications, WhatsApp and even Battery Saver warnings from the phone
    04-16-2015 10:59 AM
    I'm not getting any notifications and I am getting Whatsapp messages on my phone. My phone is correctly set up to receive Whatsapp notification. Nokia 925 with W10TP in the UK. Haven't worn a watch for 15 years. Very happy with my purchase.
    04-16-2015 12:15 PM
    For me it's the same as the phone notification action list of stuff that pops up...

I don't really read things on the band, it's just helps me know something new popped up for me to look at on my phone. The band helps me filter :)
    04-17-2015 12:21 AM
    I am pretty certain I have my band setup correctly, but I am getting no notifications to the Notification Centre from my phone. Whatsapp etc. all appears in my Notification Centre on my phone but it doesn't appear to be pushing it to the Band. I am getting email/SMS etc. but nothing additonal from the Notification Centre. Any ideas anyone?

Best wishes,

Verner
    04-17-2015 03:45 AM
    Is it because I am using WP 8.1 update 2?
    04-17-2015 11:03 AM
    Do you have messed with the Battery saver settings of your phone?
    Maybe the MS Health app pushes the info of notifications to the Band and if you block it from having background access, it could cause this problem?
    Or maybe something's not working properly on the Band. Did you reconnect it with Bluetooth or even did a factory reset for it?

Got mine today and it's working like a charm out of the Box. All notifications come through and show properly.

Edit:

Just dug through a couple of threads in here and found one completely unrelated, but maybe it's what is causing your problems:
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...ml#post3063173

In the settings tile of the Band, there is a point for "Do not disturb" - Is that accidentally turned on?
    Verner likes this.
    04-17-2015 11:05 AM
    Called MS Support. Talked me through a soft reboot on Band (Hold 2 buttons until it vibrates).
    All appears to be working on reboot.
    Might be worth a try if anyone else is having issues.
    Best wishes,

Verner
    04-17-2015 11:46 AM
    Called MS Support. Talked me through a soft reboot on Band (Hold 2 buttons until it vibrates).
    All appears to be working on reboot.
    Verner
    When I press the two buttons simultaneously it just shows the "turn power off" screen. If I keep pressing them, it just powers down and when I turn it on again by long pressing the power button it says something like "battery was low - set date and time" (it's fully charged...) - and I still get nothing in the notification centre. Any more ideas, anybody?
    04-18-2015 04:11 PM
    got the same problem with my lumia 640. i think its because of the gdr 2 update - iam right? or did i something wrong.

i dont want to set my phone back to factory... All other solutions doesnt help me so far.
    04-20-2015 03:03 PM
    Another thing I recently found out:
    You can "edit" the tiles. When you open the Health app and open "manage tiles" you can then press the little pen icon next to the notification center tile.
    Maybe the toggle is set to off to "enable all other notifications from your phone's notification center on your Band."?

Just a guess. If that's not the case, I think it's a bug with software which might require a soft reset or maybe even a replacement if nothing helps.

Regards,
    04-21-2015 02:48 PM
    I have also found out from support that you need to enable toast notifications for apps on phone. Only apps that can send toasts apparently are able to show on Band, which is ridiculous.
    04-22-2015 07:05 AM