Revamped web dashboard!

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I see we have a new look and hopefully some enhancements to the web dashboard. Haven't had time to dig into it much yet, but so far I'm liking the new look! Looks like it might take a while for everything to get updated, took me a few minutes to find todays spinning activity, but then it was there. Definitely more going on in the observation department......I'm getting nagged about last nights sleep.....or lack of.

NBrookus

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I like that the view is more compact. I'm not super excited about the content they added, but it's a step in the right direction.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I like that it's asking questions for me and answering them. I'm a month into using a band and not really sure how to use the data :) So it's just helping give some things to think about.

bockersjv

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Some good improvements. I need to get an optimal nights sleep! This update was mentioned last week and good to see it arrive on time.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Note that the 'observations' now say in text that other people get X sleep etc.

Would have liked a little more in terms of lines of the graph as a average baseline, but maybe the website will grow. Still not meeting early analytics awesomeness suggested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss