Watch mode burn-in

UWbadgers16

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
​Does anyone who has had the Band for awhile that uses watch mode constantly have anything on whether or not the screen suffers burn-in?

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I think I have that problem. You mean pixels being stuck right? I mean time is still a little bit visible on the tiles.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Well it shouldn't really be an issue because the time is constantly changing. The only spots to worry about would be where the : is between hour and minutes, and maybe the initial 1 which is there between 10:00 and 12:59 (moreso if you use 24-hour clock) and the Day/Date which are there all day.

To be honest, I haven't heard of or seen a case of burn-in on anything without a cathode-ray tube. I still have a few of those here and there at work.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm VERY unhappy with this thread and I'm contemplating having it locked if not outright deleted.

OF COURSE I immediately checked after reading the OP and thankfully, no, I don't see any image-burn. So far, so good.

BUT upon closer inspection, I discovered...GGGRRRRRRR...a BIG FAT DEAD PIXEL (actually two or three) center screen.

Bad thread, bad!!!!! See what you did...now I CAN'T NOT SEE IT!!!!! :angry: I truly hate this thread.

​-Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes