Broken screen

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Yup that stinks. Comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty from Microsoft and if you bought it from Best Buy they probably offered you a 2 year plan. You're covered either way.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I had two warranty replacements in the first two months. The first one simply had a faulty heart rate monitor out of the box. I had the second one for a couple weeks before the touch screen stopped working after I finished a half marathon. Only the right edge of the screen responded to touch, so it was pretty much unuseable.

I really enjoy this product when it works, but the quality control has not impressed me so far.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Not to minimize your issues, but I have two bands (medium and large) that I've had since November, both with zero issues (knocks on wood). No rubber peeling, screens fine, no bubbling around charge connectors, clasps still work fine. There are no doubt problems with quality control, but I don't think any worse than any tech product. Frankly, with something worn pretty much 24x7, worn during workouts, and mine are worn while working at a pretty physical job, I expected a lot worse, particularly with a first generation product.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos