Can I get some help with a connecting issue I am having with Win10 Mobile Preview?

WorCo

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Connecting Issues with Win10 Mobile Preview

Anyone else has problems with the newest Windows 10 for Mobile Preview and the band?
I can't connect anymore via Blueetooth:-(. Any Ideas how to fix that?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Connecting Issues with Win10 Mobile Preview

Its a known problem, with no solution as yet, except possibly reverting back to 8. Not sure, but I seem to remember that some have reported problems continuing even after reverting.

lowercontrol

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

This was one of the main reasons why I decided to roll back. I had forgot just how much I relied on my band for daily tasks.

WorCo

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

To be honest, I didnt saw the warnings...It was the first TPO that was released for my Lumia 930, so I just checked through some german summary and it seemed to me the bugs are acceptable so far...unfortuanately didnt check here before:-(...but thats at least a lesson i learned;-). Thanks all:)

ROGER LIDDLE

May 22, 2015
Visit site
My band syncs to the band with Bluetooth and the health app records stats. I get alarms and heart rate and steps etc recorded to the phone

My problem is that texts, messages, and Cortana do not work on the band. I just get a "nothing new - check back later" message?

I have a Verizon Nokia Lumina Icon

Any help will be appreciated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb