3rd Party apps

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Curious what 3rd party apps have been good / bad for use with the MS Band. Currently I've got:
  • Pimp My Band
  • Torch For Band
  • Band Camera Control
  • Show My Band
  • Music Band
Pimp My Band, great app, lots to recommend about this for customizing the band. So far, my favorite 3rd party app.
Torch For Band, it does what it says it should, turns the band into a small flashlight.
Band Camera Control, again, does what it should. I've taken a few photos using this, but I'm still looking for the perfect reason to use it.
Show My Band, pretty cool graphical displays of the collected band data. Would be nice if this could be expanded to show a breakdown of a day's events, like the daily footsteps rather than the total number of steps taken.
Music Band, this never really worked as I thought it should. With a name like music band, it would have been nice to use voice-controlled Cortana to control the music selection over BT to have my phone play what I wanted, using the WP music app, including the music on the SD card.

Any others?

wrm1

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Fanband is a must have, find my phone, music band, bounce for band, and paddle for band. Those are some of my faves... At least besides the ones you listed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb