Alarm no longer vibrates in sleep mode?

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Recently, when I set a morning alarm on my band (not my phone), and then turn sleep mode on, it no longer seems to vibrate in the morning to wake me up. It used to do this and I preferred it because I didn't have to worry about a loud alarm waking anyone else at such an early time. Has anyone else had this change?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I normally use a nightstand alarm clock, but the few times I've tried the alarm on my Band to wake me up, it has worked as you described in sleep mode. I'm curious to hear responses from other users. I will be out of town next week, and I was planning on using this feature since I will be without my regular alarm.

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I don't get an alarm in sleep mode. Had to happen twice before I understood what was happening 😖

Via Tapatalk de mon splendide Lumia 930

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Tonio, it used to work perfectly, and DroidUser yes, I believe so, just seems an odd feature - the vibrating alarm is very cool and less annoying in the morning than my phone blaring. Maybe its a bug in the new firmware?

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Funny I posted yesterday that mine didn't work before the update either but the message disappeared...

Via Tapatalk de mon splendide Lumia 930

Dan Harris

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
My alarm still seems to work okay - The vibration alarm on the band itself - I don't get vibrations from the phone alarms (As expected) in sleep mode.

The Band alarm used to work for waking me up, but lately I just seem to ignore it and carry on sleeping, probably due to later nights working and stuff like that.

Have you guys tried it whilst your awake, just set an alarm for a minute from now, enter sleep mode, and then see if it goes off?

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
My alarm still seems to work okay - The vibration alarm on the band itself - I don't get vibrations from the phone alarms (As expected) in sleep mode.

The Band alarm used to work for waking me up, but lately I just seem to ignore it and carry on sleeping, probably due to later nights working and stuff like that.

Have you guys tried it whilst your awake, just set an alarm for a minute from now, enter sleep mode, and then see if it goes off?

I have just tested this as you said and it does indeed vibrate fine. This is odd, as on other occasions I have been woken by my backup phone alarm, only to look at my band and see the alarm going off but with no vibrations. I will have to test this in real conditions tomorrow morning to see what's going on!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs