Microsoft Band Keyboard

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So I've been replying to text like crazy on this device and it works perfectly!! I see myself having the phone in my hands less and less, however, there is one question that I want to ask. Is there a way to change the language on the keyboard? I'm spanish and when it comes to replying text in spanish I have to go to my phone. So, was wondering if I one is able to change the languages, if not... thats something microsoft could look into!!!! :amaze:

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Because currently ms band is just for us and uk market, i think other language is not yet supported. Hope next Microsoft add other language
Fyi, I'm Indonesian and cannot use the keyboard with Indonesian language

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I have to agree OP about the keyboard. I work in an automotive shop and there are some very load areas where Cortana does not work as good because of the background noise. I also don't want to be replying using Cortana a lot because I dont need those in ear distance to know what I'm texting. I have learned to trust the keyboard more and more which works awesome for me. I have big fat fingers and miss the right key alot and still get great text replies.

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
yeah the keyboard is awesome. It has to connect to the phone for a half second before it's ready. That tells me the phone is doing all the heavy processing. WP has an awesome keyboard and these presses are probably calculated like word-flow entries where the phone can accurately guess the words based on rough placement near letters in context to the other words.

This got me thinking... is it just an extension of the great wp keyboard? how is the band when paired to iOS or android? Is the keyboard as accurate as when paired to a WP? I don't have other phones or bands to compare. Anyone?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried using Cortana to compose the texts?

I had an SMS conversation with my wife a couple weeks ago just using Cortana on the Band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium