Proximity alert app

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that would alert me if my band and phone are separated and unless I'm mistaken I think there was one available but I cant remember the name of the app. Any suggestions for an app that can do this? Thanks.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Thanks, don't think that would work for what I'm looking for though, leaving the band behind rather than someone touching the phone.

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Paolo Ferrazza is the developer of that app and he's really active on this forum. Maybe he's already working on something or a simple tweak to what he's already got.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I created such an app but it was not so reliable, it was able to alert like 50% of the times and I was not satisfied so I did not publish it. Maybe when they'll add some functionality to the SDK!!

Paulmac0957

May 29, 2014
Visit site
There is a similar app used for android phones. It alerts you if you are too far away from the phone, or the blue tooth connection was lost. I actually found it to be rather annoying and usually disabled it.

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There is a similar app used for android phones. It alerts you if you are too far away from the phone, or the blue tooth connection was lost. I actually found it to be rather annoying and usually disabled it.
Do you happen to know the name or have a link so I can add it to the list here?

Paulmac0957

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Actually it wasn't an app (sorry my mistake) it was a setting in the smart phone that you could enable to alert you when the watch lost it's BT connection. Like I said it was annoying. The only good thing was it would ask if you wanted further alerts, and you could select no.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
My app was alerting you on the Band when you were almost out of range (i.e. Leaving the phone behind). That would be useful but it is also hard to to do as of today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans