MIcrosoft health update/installation pending

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I tried to install the recent update on my 640 and found that the update was stuck within the download part of the installation (looks lie 30% of progress bar). I thought uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but now the fresh install is stuck as well.

Interestingly, even though I uninstalled the app, in the store it is still marked as installed. When clicking on it, I am allowed to install I but then it is stuck again.

Needless to say, I cannot use my band anymore which s realm annoying.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I tried to install the recent update on my 640 and found that the update was stuck within the download part of the installation (looks lie 30% of progress bar). I thought uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but now the fresh install is stuck as well.

Interestingly, even though I uninstalled the app, in the store it is still marked as installed. When clicking on it, I am allowed to install I but then it is stuck again.

Needless to say, I cannot use my band anymore which s realm annoying.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks
Try rebooting phone then try re-install. Had same problem on a different app and that fixed mine.

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your help. I tried rebooting, disconnected the band Bluetooth connection, uninstalled all Band related apps, tried installing over WiFi and cellular. Nothing.

I had a closer look at the progress bar. When you go into "check installation" the download progresses to about above the letter "g" in downloading increases a bit and decreases again, as if parts of the download gets deleted redownloaded and so on.

Any other suggestions?

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
I got it to show completely uninstalled but regardless of wifi or cell network or using the phone or SD card memory it wont install.

Anyone get this one to install correctly?

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Yay, I am not alone. I tried installing other apps including Microsoft apps and they install fine. I got mine to be just "owned" as well, but the installation is pending.

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Soft reset did the trick. I am pretty sure I did that before. Bit maybe a combination of deleting some apps and unpairing, restarting and a final soft reset helped. Good luck

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Lucky you and glad its fixed! I finally got it, had to soft reset like 7 times. Each time the download was failing at different points, either right away but no rhyme or reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion