Friends list?

Jeremey Stephens

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I converted from fit bit to band and I am generally much happier.

One thing I do miss is the "friends list" in the fitbit app. I could pick people who averaged around the same number of steps per week as I did and in real time I could see how I was stacking up against them.

Is there anything like this for the band/ms health app?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Not as yet. The social aspect is one thing many folks miss with the MS Health experience. Not something that particularly interests me, but I would think that it might be something they would think about offering. Perhaps there will be some new features added with the release of Band 2?

Snoke

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Connect your band with Strava, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, or MyFitnessPal. All have friends aspect, list follow - group which ever you like. Can share your workouts with Facebook or Twitter if you want. These make more sense to me because they are more workout orientated, meaning you become friends and compare with people with like fitness interest. Not tracker device interest. If I'm a biker and cycle all the time, I would want to connect and friend other cyclists regardless if they were using a Microsoft band, Garmin whatever or Fitbit ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786