Ok need community input, bigger club to smack Microsoft with..Moonraker

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
For any of you who have seen me here, you know I am a Microsoft fan, and I want a Microsoft Smart Watch. If the Band is your thing, thats cool....but I don't need a fitness strap, and haven't been in a Gym since High School. So fitness is not my interest, I'm more interested in the communication and notification and connected control parts of wearable.

So with that in mind rather then just bash Microsoft for a mistake in judgment, I thought I would try a different kick at the can.........

Suggest Microsoft re-brand Moonraker......

Watch-band.jpg

Your thoughts????????? Anyone willing to get behind such a push??

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
You are tenacious! :) I'm all for it... Tweeted with your image @Lumia.

WP needs some more wearables!

Thank you Penguwin !! You should link your tweet or screen capture and post it here, just so others can see what to do !! I am sure at least maybe someone at Microsoft will see and raise the topic at a meeting or two.

It kills me that Moonraker is in the basement storage with The Spot Watch.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Penguwin !! You should link your tweet or screen capture and post it here, just so others can see what to do !! I am sure at least maybe someone at Microsoft will see and raise the topic at a meeting or two.

It kills me that Moonraker is in the basement storage with The Spot Watch.
Sure thing!

fcaf88e2296747ce2903782d912b1539.jpg

At least SPOT had a chance at the market... Just a bit before it's time IMO. I have a few SPOT Watches in my collection... If they could have connected it to a phone then instead of it's own radio network it may have worked! Of course, smartphones weren't as prevalent and pervasive back then either.

Hindsight, I guess.

StaticXCC

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Would love to see a w10 smart watch that works properly with Android. Would rather use Cortana than Google Now on a watch.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android, Samsung Note 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99