Band 2 screen protector

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
It.has Gorilla glass 3, but does it need a screen protector? I plan on wearing it on the top of my wrist (like a regular watch), but dont want to scratch it up. My regular watch face has no scratches, so.i wonder if its harder form of glass?

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
It.has Gorilla glass 3, but does it need a screen protector? I plan on wearing it on the top of my wrist (like a regular watch), but dont want to scratch it up. My regular watch face has no scratches, so.i wonder if its harder form of glass?

If it's a nice watch, chances are it's sapphire. Which is harder and more scratch resistant.

Gorilla Glass 3 is good, but I'll be using a screen protector.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
If it's a nice watch, chances are it's sapphire. Which is harder and more scratch resistant.

Gorilla Glass 3 is good, but I'll be using a screen protector.

They alleged the Band had strong glass.. 42 seconds later it was scratched.

I enjoyed wearing it facing down, which leaves it very vulnerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have a Band 2 on the way, but looking for a tempered glass screen protector.

After using them on phones the last year, cannot see myself using anything but tempered glass.

I remember how the bezel on my Band 1 looked so I'm trying to avoid that this time.

Via the Windows Central app on the Nexus 6

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Have a Band 2 on the way, but looking for a tempered glass screen protector.

After using them on phones the last year, cannot see myself using anything but tempered glass.

I remember how the bezel on my Band 1 looked so I'm trying to avoid that this time.

Via the Windows Central app on the Nexus 6

Pls post this product, as I don't find on amazon or anywhere

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you will find a tempered glass protector for the curved screen of the band 2. I don't think they can make them to follow that much curvature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon