Band 2 Forum??

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed there's a Band 2 forum...

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but whats the point of splitting up the Band community?

Its the same OS, the same apps will work on either.. besides the initial form factor questions and issues, there's just going to be a lot of redundant topics.. from workouts, golf, 3rd party apps.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Just a guess on my part, but I'd think it's an effort to eliminate potential confusion about just which version of the device is being discussed in a particular post? I can visualize lots of "no, no. That's Band 1, I'm talking about Band 2" sort of posts. You see the same level of specialization in other forums; for instance Garmin has separate forums for the Fenix, the Fenix 2, and the Fenix 3. Although all three devices have a lot of features in common, there are also differences, and this way a poster doesn't need to worry about whether everyone is 'on the same page'.

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks like standard operating procedure. Take a look at the forums for Windows Phones. There are specific forums for each Windows Phone model. Same thing for the Band and Band 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes