Is it available in stores today???

Jason Burroughs1

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Picked mine up from a Best Buy... in Connecticut most best buys only have one of each size in stock so to say trumbull ct does not have anyh mediums. :wink:

g2red89

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I got mine at best buy. I looked at the site and they said they didn't have any and that it was only available for preorder. So I called the one closest to me and they said they didn't have them. There's another best buy on the way to my job and I was thinking about stopping in but I thought nah the site says they don't have any. It just so happens I had to go back home so I stopped at that best buy and lo and behold they had some. I saw them in the glass and asked the employee if they had the new one and he was like, no I don't think we do. And I was like ya yall do it's right there lol. So I got lucky cuz they only had maybe 3 left and all small. I was gonna wait for best buy to get them because I have the rewards points. I bought the original band from the microsoft store cuz no best buy had them.

Jason Burroughs1

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
kingboby jr, Sorry but this is my first band... I cant comment on the fit because I am a gymnastics teacher and this is the first anything on my wrist in over 15 years. I can say that is is very irritable at the moment though. Glad I asked about return policy, but probably will keep it.;)
g2red89 i did the same thing.. had to ask while getting something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes