[Showing Off] My Band 2 Custom Wallpaper

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is where you show off, brag, make others jealous and share tips and how to's for your customized Band 2 Wallpaper.

To take a picture and link the original photos to share the goodness with all. Get your layout pimped and post the results right here...

jedge

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
So far the custom wallpapers i've tried using apps made for the Band 1.0 leave a black bar on the top/bottom... since they're made for a smaller screen size.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
So far the custom wallpapers i've tried using apps made for the Band 1.0 leave a black bar on the top/bottom... since they're made for a smaller screen size.

bingo! the wallpapers are sized for band 1, and not for band 2's new larger screen

B Hammer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Oh, interesting. I just use my own custom wallpapers. Also, I use Pimp my Band to update my Band's wallpaper. Haven't had problems with Band 2 going that route.

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Oh, interesting. I just use my own custom wallpapers. Also, I use Pimp my Band to update my Band's wallpaper. Haven't had problems with Band 2 going that route.

I second that! I too use the ?Pimp My Band? App and it seems to size fine for me. Sorry Noahma is having issues... What app do you use for the custom BG?

gayste

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site

This app gives me an error on my band 2... "an error occurred during the process. please make sure your band is nearby and paired to your phone."

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
tried using me tiles too, and its letter boxing the image in both apps down to the resolution of the band 1. using custom larger images it crops them down

Snapperlicious

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I am using Windows 10 mobile, and I have the same issue as others. It automatically crops the image. I was using larger images and having it crop them. I tried using a 320x128 image, and now I am getting an error. I can't even upload the images that previously worked. Oh well, I guess I am stuck with it for now until an update is released, or maybe I will give FanBand a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss