May have to cave in and buy, how have you made the clasp section look less ugly?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Well as it looks, there is almost no hope for a Windows Smart Watch, so I may have to cave in and buy a Band.

So what I am looking for is how you have dealt with the ugly looking lump that will be on the top of wrist ( as I would be a screen in user).

Has any company come with something to cover the metal bits that from all reviews I have seen , had issue with scratches show up on the longer section of the clasp.

If you have any pictures of what you did please share how you made your Band or Band 2 better looking.

Jon_Rubinstein

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Only solution is to use it screen out on the left arm. It it easier for me to read the screen on my left arm...also thr button position works well on the left side.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
At this time of year, I mostly wear long sleeves. That didn't work well with Gen 1 because it was difficult to fit under a sleeve, but Band 2 slides under effortlessly. So far the sleeve over the top has prevented any scratches.

WP_20151031_004.jpg

Blake Seaman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I've actually grown to like the naked clasp; It distinguishes it from any other generic band *cough cough fitbit*. In the four months I've had my lumia 930, I've had probably less than ten folks ask what kind of phone it was, and probably only from looking at the tiles. In the past four days, I've already had 3 people ask (with intrigue) about the band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans