How do I set different goals?

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
How to set different goals

I love the Band 2. Have been wearing it everyday and monitoring my activities. I am not sure however how to change goals for steps per day and calories per day. The web account and phone app shows a goal of 5000 steps and 2100 calories. There doesnt seem to be a way to change this. Anyone know how? Is this set based on my profile information? thanks in advance!

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to set different goals

I love the Band 2. Have been wearing it everyday and monitoring my activities. I am not sure however how to change goals for steps per day and calories per day. The web account and phone app shows a goal of 5000 steps and 2100 calories. There doesnt seem to be a way to change this. Anyone know how? Is this set based on my profile information? thanks in advance!

It's in the health app. From the main page with the tiles, tap "steps". The summery will open up to details. Scroll down until you see the bar showing how far you are to the goal. To the right is a pencil icon. Tap it (Make sure the scroll bar is not displayed or it may not work.) Adjust accordingly. Save.

Same idea for calories.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234