Where to get a Band 2 in Arizona

ricardocr

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I am at Arizona for one week and after that I will leave US for several months, I want to get the Band 2 and it is sold out at all the stores I look at, do any of you know of any website that have them available?
Thanks!!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If Microsoft Store is not stocked, try Best Buy a chain electronics store.

Do a Bing search for electronics and start calling some of the other chain stores as well...

Good Luck.

Oh. and if you don't have any Band, the 1st gen is still nice and the price is great right now.

ricardocr

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I have the Band 1, brand new since MS just replaced it, but I wanted the 2 since it is much nicer :(, it is not at BestBuy either, I suppose the bright side is that the thing is selling well

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I suppose the bright side is that the thing is selling well

Rebbecca from Microsoft called a lot of stores for me. She was super nice and helpful. Go Msft Team!!!

Large only. In Chandler, AZ. Get it fast or go home empty handed it seems. AZ demand outstripping supply.

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Amazon is still "temporarily out of stock" for the Medium sized Band 2 too.

Is the Band 2 flying off the shelves or is Microsoft having production line problems? Black Friday is coming up fast.

ricardocr

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Rebbecca from Microsoft called a lot of stores for me. She was super nice and helpful. Go Msft Team!!!

Large only. In Chandler, AZ. Get it fast or go home empty handed it seems. AZ demand outstripping supply.

Thanks, sadly the only one that fits properly on me is the M :'(

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Heh, I had a spare medium that I just gave to my son. I didn't cancel my preorder in time so I ended up with two. How long are you in town?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb