Running app

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Which running app are you guys using? It looks Band 2 synchs with Runkeeper but I don't see any Runkeeper app for Windows Mobile. I track my runs with the Band and haven't been synching them with a running app but now I am getting more serious about running.

HSolo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Which running app are you guys using? It looks Band 2 synchs with Runkeeper but I don't see any Runkeeper app for Windows Mobile. I track my runs with the Band and haven't been synching them with a running app but now I am getting more serious about running.

Caledos works great with Runkeeper. It is a pretty good app, and links flawlessly with RunKeeper.

Note that I recommend turning OFF the syncing between the Band and Runkeeper, otherwise you'll get two runs posted to RunKeeper (one from the Band, and one from Caledos).

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I don't use a running app but I just checked WP store (8.1) and there are many running / fitness apps listed. Runkeeper was listed but only had 1 star. I do not have access to WP 10 store.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I have my Health app connected to all available options, but I really only use the MapMyFitness website. It allows me to track the mileage on my shoes as well as categorizing workouts after the fact, whether I'm walking my dogs, run training, or any other type of workout recorded with the workout tile. I don't know how the other platforms like RunKeeper and Strava compare because I haven't really needed more than what MapMyFitness provides.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss