Where would I get the Microsoft Band 2 for a good deal?

Aswin Rajan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Where would i get the Microsoft Band 2 for a good deal?

Hi there.. i'm based out of Bangalore.. and was looking at getting the MS Band 2..

Mainly since WP is my primary mobile and i needed a smart watch (and fitness tracker) that would play nice with it.
i know there are other bands from garmin , polar, fitbit etc that now support WP, but dont see any that i quite like.

I did consider the band 1 but that looked too much prototype.. so didnt bother. Even the Band 2 has its rough edges and if i could wait i'd get the band 3 :p (find even the Gear Fit to be more polished - my roomie has one)..

But i think i will bite the bullet and buy the band 2 :) - i currently use a Moto 360 and bought a one plus just so i can sync wid it.. but would be more useful if it synced with my primary device.) - mind you i absolutely love the 360.. but there was no droid that i really find myself buying anytime soon. (i just love my 930)

since the Band 2 is not available in India.. i'll be getting this via a friend in the US.. Havent seen any black friday deals on this either, so was wondering should i wait .. or do i jut go ahead and order right away..

Have checked the MS Store online, BestBuy and Amazon.
if you've got any other recommendations please let me know.

the other thing is it needs to get delivered by the 6th of Dec.

I was thinking i'll wait till like 20-23rd Dec Max...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6