How do I make notifications work on my Microsoft Band 2?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to make notifications work on Microsoft Band 2?

I can?t make notifications work on my new Microsoft Band 2. I?m on a Lumia 640 LTE with windows phone 8.1
I?ve setup everything according to the manual and everything else is running smoothly. But not notifications. I?ve set haptic response to strong for both text messages, phone calls, e-mails and everything else. No alarms and mail, text etc. are all empty.

fkiehner

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to make notifications work on Microsoft Band 2?

Question. Do you have the Microsoft Health app installed? Have you paired it with your band? Have you gone to the manage band section of the health app and set up your notifications?
Frank K

B T Wilson

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
sorry to hijack this thread . but im getting similar problems : yes i have done this seems straightforward .. but I am getting very sporadic notifications from facebook messenger for example where most of my messages come from although emails have also been sporadic ..with only getting emails from mapmyfitness or other band apps not general emails, The pairing process itself is also not 100% easy to say the least .. hopefully the problems are software related

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans