Transfer band data to new Microsoft account?

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have used Band with my old Microsoft account for a year. I have to move to a new Microsoft account and don't want to lose all my data. How do i transfer my data to my new Microsoft account so i can keep the existing data and continue logging new data?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you can do it. Only possibility I can think of would be to contact MS support and see if they can help, but as far as I know there is no way to merge MS accounts.

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Using Outlook.com, it's easy to merge an old Microsoft email account with a new one. The way you do this is in the "Manage your account aliases" section. You can set your new Microsoft email account as the primary account that you use to access email from both accounts. You would be able to access your old email through your new account.

I haven't tried it with an account that had data stored in Microsoft Health and HeathVault. I'd assume because the data was in the cloud tied to the email account it would be the same. However, I think some health data is subject to stricter standards set by HIPAA so you might want to ask if Microsoft requires you to jump through more hoops to transfer this kind of health data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre