Do we get the Band because we do not have any other options?

ricardocr

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Do not get me wrong, I am excited about getting my new band 2 next week, I am currently a owner of a band one, but while visiting the stores trying to get one, I was able to test some of the other options out there, at android there are so many, and some are very pretty with a big screen where you can get lots of functions
The band is nice, but if you are not into the "fitness trend" that is not as useful as the others... what do you think?

Peter England

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I have had a Fitbit Charge, Sony Smartwatch 3 and now the Band 2.

The Fitbit broke within 3 months and was fairly useless only tracking steps.

The Sony had firmware issues and was actually too chunky. I felt like I was back in the 80s with a calculator watch.

The Band 2 works well for me. I find it comfortable, useful for tracking my sleep and heart rate but it's not without its design flaws too. But it is definitely the best of the 3.

I would have bought a Smartwatch with similar stat tracking but all the Android watches are 1cm thick and design to work with Android phones.

So yes, I'd agree there isn't really a better option right now.

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I prefer the Band 2 to my LG G Watch with my Nexus 6P even without voice control. Just a nicer overall experience for my needs.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium