The so far story is – I had a Fitband Hr for 2 or three days, returned it and got MS Band used it for 10+ days.

Despite my best efforts I just could not get used to the fact that I was almost wearing an Anti Social Behaviour Order Tag feel. So returned it and got MS Band 2.

The first thing I noticed was it is genuinely wearable – whilst I have some reservations about its durability, Band 2 doesn’t require to have a long sleeve shirt – you can definitely leave it in public view.

So far my understanding is having an UV sensor and ability to count stairs are the only additional features on Band 2 comparing to Band1. For that additional £100… my brain says price is bit too much ??

I don’t know how many people known to Forum members have perished due to direct results of exposure to UV light – in my case the number is Zero. To me climbing stairs – same as steps count it goes to same bucket.

However, overall I am definitely in Love with Band 2 – for sure this band is Million times better on the wrist than Band 1, that’s the only way I can justify the additional £100.

Long term use wise – I just have a feeling (in my case) I would like to have strap protector than a screen protector – possible high friction – rubber material is going to get rub against clothing etc and this might give it much premature aging/worn-out kind of look.

All the functions are working perfect in my Band (at present) and I took it out for a short calibration Jog and used it in the gym for a workout. All came just perfect.

My request to MS is – Please make Android app more inspirational – the current colours, GI, all make me Yawn. The amount of Data this band is collecting – one can develop an inspirational and “want to do more and more” kind of health app -
    screenshot_2015-11-24-10-33-05.jpgscreenshot_2015-11-24-10-34-07.jpg
    Captain_Eric likes this.
    11-24-2015 05:44 AM
    I like reviews like this. Thanks for posting it.
    11-24-2015 05:50 AM