Battery Life Findings for Band 2

FiledIMAGE

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Thought I would share some of my experiences. I upgraded from Band 1 which used to last me 1.5 days. From morning of day 1 to evening of day 2. This is without GPS but constant monitoring of heart and email, sms, phone notifications. Maybe a couple of syncs also. Watch showing all the time.

The Band 2 I ran and was disappointed right away. Love the device but finding it was running out late on day 1 from 100% in the morning. I tired turning constant heart rate off but didn't make much difference. Then i turned watch to 'rotate on' and I had 45% remaining the next morning. Massive improvement. I went another day with just 30mins charge and it went the whole day and night again. This morning the charge could only get to 81% in an hour so will see tomorrow how its going.

This watch has to do a day with charging at shower time. If you need to take it off outside of that its a big negative. Good news it looks like it can be done with rotate on for the watch. Using GPS will kill this obviously and im not testing that yet. I havent tried turning notifiations off either as its a key feature I like. Though emails could go as its a little intrusive.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Some have said that the battery life improves with time, so about a week or two of fully draining and charging the battery might help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven