All Things Cortana + Band 2 Thread

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Starting off with....

Cortana's working fine for me - one way.
I can create a voice reminder just fine. That reminder is properly recorded on the phone and my PC. When it comes time for the pop-up, however, it pops up everywhere EXCEPT on my Band! That's where I need the stupid thing, LOL! However, if I tap snooze on my phone, it will pop up on the Band later after snoozing. Weird.

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
cortana not working right.

When I hold the action button on the band 2 to send a text it seems to work on the band but it wont open cortana on my 950
to send the text if the phone screen turned off. All I get is a message in the band saying it cant reach the phone. Is there some setting someplace
I need to set so the band will wake my phone up?

Matt1971

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I don't know if this is a fluke, but ever since w10m I have rarely got the send text to work when speaking to my band or using keyboard, neither had the spoken question of what's the weather worked

Well I had never trained the hey Cortana until today and well since then, Cortana is working well on the band 2. Tried it about a dozen times

As I said not sure if a fluke, but thought I would say

Matt

Last edited:

Matt1971

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: cortana not working right.

I have literally just posted on this topic and seems to have made Cortana work. It's hey Cortana. Have a read and see

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
An update to my first post in this thread. I had to turn on the cortana lock screen option to get my band to work when the screen was off. I still get the random bluetooth not working though. Anyone have a fix for that?

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
dfaris - I haven't noticed this yet, will watch out for it.
My connection has dropped (i.e. it wasn't updating) once since I reset - turning the band off then back on seemed to fix it.

Matt - yes, you have to have everything working on your phone before it will pick it up on the Band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven