Heart Rate Storage?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

The Band2 displays my heart rate (continuously), but does it capture it any where?
I was hoping to capture an hourly every day, then get a daily average. I would like to see trends.

Or is there a way to do this?

I have one app that does get my heart rate from the phone and it stores it. But it is only when I use it.

Thanks,

Mr. V

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
In MS Health, go to the Calorie page, click on the heart. Choose the day you want to view, or you can view by day, week, month, last 7 days, or last 14 days. Only on 'day' can you see your hr graph, and it tells your peak hr for the day, not the average. You can sort of figure out an average from the chart, although it isn't very precise. Only shows increments of 10 bpm on the chart, so you have to sort of estimate.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
In MS Health, go to the Calorie page, click on the heart. Choose the day you want to view, or you can view by day, week, month, last 7 days, or last 14 days. Only on 'day' can you see your hr graph, and it tells your peak hr for the day, not the average. You can sort of figure out an average from the chart, although it isn't very precise. Only shows increments of 10 bpm on the chart, so you have to sort of estimate.
How often does it sample? It's not continuous is it?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
How often does it sample? It's not continuous is it?

Every second, during a workout. In sleep tracking mode, it records two minutes on, eight minutes off. At other times (during plain 24 hr tracking) it is one minute on, nine minutes off. These numbers were for Band 1, I assume the same on Band 2.

devbent

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

The Band2 displays my heart rate (continuously), but does it capture it any where?
I was hoping to capture an hourly every day, then get a daily average. I would like to see trends.

Or is there a way to do this?

I have one app that does get my heart rate from the phone and it stores it. But it is only when I use it.

Thanks,

Mr. V

Hi Mr V.

You can also export your data from your Health Dashboard, after logging in, click your profile picture the upper right corner, and select Export Data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb