Disconnect my Band 2 from my Phone and connect later?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
To save battery power on my phone and Band 2. Can I disconnect them during the day, connect later and sync? Does the Band 2 store my info through out the day? And how long can I do this for?

Thanks!

Mr. V

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Your band will store the info as long as the battery has charge. You can disconnect the BT connection between the band and phone, then reconnect them.

devbent

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
To save battery power on my phone and Band 2. Can I disconnect them during the day, connect later and sync? Does the Band 2 store my info through out the day? And how long can I do this for?

Thanks!

Mr. V

Hi Mr. V

You can turn off Bluetooth in Settings.

We never actually managed to fill our log file up. We have enough storage for several entire days of running. I wouldn't be surprised if you could fit 40 hours or so of run logs on there before the memory even starts to fill up.

The use case we designed for is going on vacation to a tropical island for a couple weeks, taking your band with you, and leaving your phone at home. :)

I've actually gone more than 2 weeks without syncing, but I wasn't running the entire time... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12